Hello, I’m Dr. Carol Leibovich – Mankes, a Licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist and Certified Life and Parenting Coach (PLCC) in Aventura. Fluent in English, Spanish and Hebrew.
I have extensive experience working in public and private practice and school settings providing Occupational Therapy and Parent Coaching / Education services. I was also adjunct faculty for the masters program at Nova Southeastern University College of Allied Health Occupational Therapy Department.
- Doctorate and Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Florida
- Professional Life and Parent Coaching Certification
Parent Coaching And Education
Parenting a child with learning disabilities, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and related disorders can be very stressful. I’m here to guide, support and empower parents by discussing your individual needs related to :
- Understanding your child’s disability
- How to be your child’s advocate
- How to instill resilience and empowerment in your child
- How to deal with family dynamics
- How to enact effective parenting